I recently made this beautiful card and gift box for one of my lovely team when she promoted to a higher level. (so proud!!) 🙂
As I was so delighted with it, I thought I would share it quickly with you. I should point out however that design credit for this card goes to Andrea Tracey-Tucker .
The Background Stamp is Something Lacy from the current Stampin’ Up! current Spring/Summer catalogue, in a section aptly titled; Going to the Chapel.
There are loads!!! of lovely ideas for weddings, to add a touch of charm; give them that ‘something old’ look and to dress up tags and cards with beautiful accents. You must check it out!!!
Also from the same catalogue is the hugely popular Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.
And I again picked up on some old favourites of mine; the Chalk Talk stamp set, Chalk Talk Framelit Dies and the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and Bitty Banners Framelit Dies. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
I hope you like it. Don’t forget to drop me a comment and if you’ve any queries, I would be happy to help. 🙂
- Basic Grey card stock (121689) – 10.5cm x 29.6cm card base (Score and fold 14.8cm). 8.5cm x 3.5cm for chalk talk banner. 9.5cm x 13.8cm for background stamp
- Whisper White card stock (106549) – 7.0cm x 8.0cm for chalk talk banner and itty bitty banner
- Blushing Bride card stock (131287)- 14.2cm x 10.0cm for layer and 6.5cm x 9.5cm for chalk talk tag and 6.0cm x 4.0cm for butterfly
- Butterfly Thinlits Dies (137360)
- Chalk Talk Dies (129983)
- Bitty Banners Dies (129267)
- Stamp Sets: – Butterfly Basics ( 137154) – Chalk Talk (130634) – Something Lacy (138900) – Itty Bitty Banners (126257)
Ribbon and Trim
- Ribbon – 15 cm Blushing Bride Chevron (130013) and Sahara Sand Lace Trim (137866) I should point out that I coloured this with a Basic Grey Blendability Pen.
- Artisan Embellishment Kit (137909)
Inking and Colouring
- Ink Pads – Stazon White – (106960 – this comes with a reinker) Blushing Bride – (1311742) Basic Grey – (126981) Memento Black Ink Pad – (132708)
Basics: – See Basics Page
- Multipurpose liquid glue – Sticky Strip – Clear Blocks – Stampin’ Scrub – Stampin’ Mist – Stampin’ Trimmer – Paper Snips
And don’t forget!!! Sale-A-Bration 2015 is coming to a close 31st March so don’t miss out on all those fab reward Freebies!!! If I can help you choose which Freebies best suit your projects, just give me a shout.
Until next time. 🙂 Lilian