The Butterfly thinlits are literally ‘flying’ off the shelves!!! 🙂
These combined with the beautiful Butterfly Basics stamp set have proved to be an extremely popular item from Stampin’ Up! current Spring/Summer catalogue.
So today I thought I would revisit a technique I had done previously at class as it is perfect for this die cut. The ‘Stained Glass Effect’ is so easy to do whilst being truly beautiful.
I hope you like it. Don’t forget to drop me a comment and if you’ve any queries, I would be happy to help. 🙂
- Basic Black card stock (124267) – 10.5cm x 29.6cm card base (Score and fold 14.8cm). 12cm x 10.5cm for butterfly. 13.5cm x 5cm for tag base
- Whisper White card stock (106549) – 9.5cm x 13.8cm and 9.2cm x 13.5cm. Plus 10cm x 4.5cm for tag
- Vellum (106584)- 11.5cm x 9cm
- Tag Topper Punch (133324)
- Butterfly Thinlits Dies (137360)
- Stamp Sets: – Butterfly Basics ( 137154) – Gorgeous Grunge (130517)
Ribbon and Trim
- Ribbon – 15 cm Hello Honey Ribbon (133671)
- Basic Rhinestone Jewel – 1 (119246)
Inking and Colouring Tools
- Brayer – (102395)
Inking and Colouring
- Stampin’ Write Markers – Hello Honey – (133654) Calypso Coral – (131263)
- Ink Pads – Calypso Coral – (126983) So Saffron – (126957) Pear Pizzazz – (131180) Wild Wasabi – (126959) Mossy Meadow – (133645) Memento Black Ink Pad – (132708)
Basics: (see Basics page)
- Multipurpose liquid glue – Sticky Strip – Clear Blocks – Stampin’ Scrub – Stampin’ Mist – Stampin’ Trimmer – Paper Snips
- Grease proof paper
And don’t forget!!! Sale-A-Bration 2015 is coming to a close 31st March so don’t miss out on all those fab reward Freebies!!! If I can help you choose which Freebies best suit your projects, just give me a shout.
Quick links inserted below for your perusal 🙂
Until next time. 🙂 Lilian