I’ve just loved playing with this stamp set. These guys look so cute!
This was a quick 40th Birthday card for a male friend. I think he will like it. 🙂
- Brayer Sky Blue ink on Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp main image (herd) on to another piece of Whisper White card stock and colour with Blendabilities (alternatively use Stampin’ Write Markers for this). Sponge a little Mossy Meadow ink to bottom, cut out main image and glue to previously brayered/coloured piece.
- Stamp greeting from ‘Just Sayin’ stamp set and die cut ‘Word Bubbles’ on Big Shot and adhere to main image. Wrap with twine and mount to Basic Black card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere pre-made numbers from the Alphanumeric Mold/Simply Pressed Clay. (I make a stash of these whilst I’m sitting watching telly)
- Decorate inside using Stampin’ Write Markers to pick out one of your favourite little critters and use appropriate sentiment.
- Don’t forget to decorate your envelope. Always a lovely finishing touch.
If you have any questions or feedback, I would just LOVE to hear from you so please do drop me a comment or email. Until next time 🙂 Lilian
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
- Memento Black
- Mossy Meadow
- Soft Sky
- Stampin’ Write Basic Black
- Pumpkin Pie
- Old Olive
- Pink Pirouette
- Soft Sky
- Coastal Cabana
- Daffodil Delight
- Smoky Slate
- Word Bubble Framelits – 132968
Basic Tools: – click here for basic tools page
- Big Shot
- Tombow Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Clear Blocks
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stampin’ Scrub
- Stampin’ Mist